|Description||This is a free posting period running from now until the end of September. In game time this period will cover several months whilst scans and surveys are conducted to ensure that there is no sentient life on the planet before exploration begins.|
|Mission Group||Main Mission|
|Start Date||Thu Aug 13, 2015 @ 12:52am|
|End Date||Mon Jan 4, 2016 @ 1:52am|
The Fae have returned to their own dimension taking Isha's daughter Eviess with them in order to keep her alive. There are repairs to be made, detailed scans of the new solar system to be conducted and analysed, and Isha must justify her actions in confronting the Fae.
A lot of alien powers seem to be taking an interest in the new system, maybe hoping to annex its resources for themselves - but we won't let them have it! Plans are made for a diplomatic summit to address the issue.
The things we need to achieve are:
1. A full survey of the system done through Science with scans, probes, and maybe the odd visit to gather actual samples but subtly enough not to disturb any sentient life. Our Air Group as we had a crash down their will also bring back useful info and will be able to do reccie flights too.
2. Analysis of the above which will establish that though there is plenty of evidence that there once was a civilisation there, there is no longer sentient life on the habitable planet, that the atmosphere is fine, and that surface exploration is viable.
3. Some interested aliens turn up at DS5 and start making loud noises about the future of the sector.
4. To deal with this our Chief Diplomatic Officer (assuming I manage to find one) restores calm and promises a summit.
5. Everyone else is free to follow their subplots on a broad timescale - a few months in game time.
Scientific investigations, reccies, analysis.
Interested parties causing trouble.
Diplomatic/security intervention to manage situation.
First expeditions arranged / personnel selected.
Diplomatic summit proposed and accepted.